Le Cordon Bleu: Non-Professional Cooking Classes
If you love to cook, MasterChef Cooking Classes, taught by Le Cordon Bleu Chefs can be a great way to improve your skills and pick up techniques from professional chefs, while having a whole lot of fun! From seasonal cooking classes to a range of culinary and baking topics to a myriad of international cuisine classes; there's something for everyone.
With different classes offered nearly every Saturday, it might be hard to choose just one! You don't have to. We want you to keep coming back and be a part of the Le Cordon Bleu family. Check out the savings you'll receive when you register for the 6, 12 or 48 series of classes.
Wondering what to expect? Watch the video above, select a video on the right, or simply try a class out. Choose a city near you and hit the GO button for a full list of classes.
Along with a day of cooking lessons with professional chef instructors, you'll receive:
- A MasterChef Cooking Class Apron
- Certificate of Completion
- Recipe Cards
MasterChef Cooking Classes Facts
- Cooking lessons are taught by Le Cordon Bleu chef instructors -- the same instructors that teach aspiring culinary professionals
- MasterChef Cooking Classes are offered each Saturday (except holiday weekends)
- Cooking classes are offered on topics in Culinary, Baking, Seasonal and International Cuisine
- Cooking classes are offered in 17 locations across the country
- Discounts are available. Save 19% on 6 classes, 37% on 24 classes, 57% on 1 year (48) of classes
* Savings are based on price of classes sold separately. Year of classes expire one year from date of first event after purchasing. Classes and purchases are nonrefundable and non-transferrable. Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult also registered in the same course. The parent or other adult will be responsible for the child at all times. Participation in the MasterChef Cooking Class does not involve being a contestant or audience member on the MasterChef television show. Le Cordon Bleu® and the Le Cordon Bleu logo are registered trademarks of Career Education Corporation. Le Cordon Bleu cannot guarantee employment or salary. © 2012 Reveille Independent, LLC. MasterChef is a trademark of Reveille Independent, LLC and used under license. The MasterChef Logo is a trademark of Shine Limited and used under license. All rights reserved. FOX™ Fox and its related entities. All rights reserved.